Hackers constantly try to find ways to get you to take “urgent” action – click this link now, quickly download this document, take this immediate action. As a result, hot topics in the news are often used by hackers to accomplish this goal of creating urgency. Unfortunately, we currently find ourselves in a melting pot of critical issues. But take heart – education statistically makes you 40% safer. Watch this on demand webinar where you can receive useful education that will keep you more cyber-safe.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- How Hackers are using the panic around Coronavirus in their phishing email scams and web-site “drive by” techniques
- Best practices for cyber-protecting yourself and your agency when working remotely
- How state actors are employing Advanced Persistent Threats to try to influence our elections
- Which methods Hackers are using to trick you into sharing personal information or infecting your access devices during tax season
- How to calmly and safely deal with the bombardment of urgent news – don’t be deceived or tricked into taking unwise action