As we enter into the summer season, many Centers are finding themselves looking ahead and either planning for the future or implementing plans already approved. Whether you are upgrading CPE, contemplating an NG9-1-1 deployment, looking at the latest 5G or IoT solutions, or simply installing some new applications, you will find IP-based technology at every turn. Let’s face it: computers are the core of Emergency Technology, and with these solutions comes the threat of cyber attacks. This means that cybersecurity must be a serious consideration for your Emergency Communications Center; and as you do with every other facet of your Center, you should try to follow best practices and have good policies in place.
In this on demand Webinar, help you address the cyber concerns you may have as you write RFPs and/or deploy upgrades for your Center:
- Discover how to make cybersecurity a part of your Emergency Response.
- Learn what guidance the FCC’s Task Force on Optimal PSAP Architecture gives you on cybersecurity.
- Design and deploy a network architecture that enhances your Center’s cyber resilience.
- Identify the key Policies your Center should have in place to enhance your cyber posture.
- Explore ways to pay for your cybersecurity requirements.