Thanksgiving Day 2016, a relatively small PSAP was hit with a devastatingly large cyberattack in which they almost lost their entire 9-1-1 call taking capabilities. In looking back, we have seen this scenario repeated over a hundred times. What new insights have we learned from that attack that happened a year ago?
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn:
- How unpatched systems create serious risks for your PSAP
- How spear-phishing can fool even sophisticated users
- How hackers move laterally to infect 9-1-1 networks that feel like they are isolated
- How unskilled hackers can rent sophisticated hacking tools from the Dark Web and put you at risk
- How an IT team saved their PSAP – the untold, inspirational details.