Join us December 13 at 2:00pm EST
2016 Thanksgiving Cyber Attack: New Insights
Last Thanksgiving, a relatively small PSAP was hit with a devastatingly large cyber attack in which they almost lost their entire 9-1-1 call taking capabilities. In looking back, we have seen this scenario repeated over a hundred times. What new insights have we learned from that attack which happened a year ago?
In this Webinar you will learn:
- How unpatched systems create serious risks for your PSAP
- How spear-phishing can fool even sophisticated users
- How hackers move laterally to infect 9-1-1 networks that feel like they are isolated
- How unskilled hackers can rent hacking tools from the Dark Web and put you at risk
- How an IT team saved their PSAP – the untold, inspirational details
Knowledge is the first line of defense against cyber crime. Mark your calendars - Beginning in December, every 2nd Wednesday of the month we will be bringing a new cybersecurity topic focused on issues facing Public Safety today!
Click here to view our previous webinars!